Well girls, today I was irritated. Boys are fucking around with everything with a vagina, and they get status and respect, when I did it, I was suddenly a whore. Why? Is world really so fucked up? How does a girl get respect when it comes to sexual activity? Is it true, are girls really whore's if we fuck around like a man?
Whore?
I don't feel like a whore when I know that nearly every guy are fucking more then one at a time, I actually feel like a innocent girl who are hungry for some sex :D
How does a girl get respect when it comes to sexual activity?
I'm starting to believe that you have to stick to a man in 5 years to get a little respect at all, and i'm tired of it. what do you think? any good ideas?
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good site, i loved it :D
ReplyDeleteKeep on blogging ;D